Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Timber Concept GmbH
Markus Tiling, Director
Entry in Handelsregister
Register Number: HRB 11878
Register Court: Kempten
Initial or original capital: 25.000 €
VAT indentification number in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT act DE288727471
Indication of source for images and graphics
• Slide 3 (Engineer with screen): © semisatch / Fotolia.com
• Consulting: © Stock-Asso / shutterstock.com
• Project Escale Confluence, France: ©Eiffage Construction Rhône
• Project Mt. Banahaw, Philippines: ©DnA Architects, © Hawaiian Pty Ltd
• Project Buschmann: ©Czelusta Trebygg & Takteknikk, © Markus Buschmann
• Projects Vommuli island, Malediven: ©Venturer Pte. Ltd.
• Project Shangri La, Singapore: ©Venturer Pte. Ltd., © Shangri La Hotel
• Project JTC Blk 81 Launch Pad, Singapore: ©Venturer Pte. Ltd. © Timber Concept GmbH
• Project British School, Brussels: ©van Roey n.v., © Timber Concept GmbH
• Google Maps Icon: Freepik from www.flaticon.com, licensed under CC 3.0 BY
• All other fotos and graphics: ©Timber Concept GmbH
Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ that consumers can use to settle a dispute and for more information on dispute resolution.
Out-of-court dispute resolution
We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer dispute resolution body in the event of a dispute with a consumer.
Accountability for content The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
Quelle gesponsort von: www.ms-concept.de